Pages

1 Corinthians 3:4-9

"For when one says, "I follow Paul," and another, "I follow Apollos," are you not mere men?

What, after all, is Apollos? And what is Paul? Only servants, through whom you came to believe—as the Lord has assigned to each his task. I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God made it grow. So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow. The man who plants and the man who waters have one purpose, and each will be rewarded according to his own labor. For we are God's fellow workers; you are God's field, God's building."

1 Corinthians 3:4-9


Thursday, June 12, 2008

¡Feliz Cumpleaños, Mateo!



Today is Matt's 33rd birthday! Today, however, he is feeling under the weather...please pray for him today- that the illness will pass soon.

I am so very thankful that the Lord allowed Matt and I to meet almost twelve years ago. I have always considered him a gift from God and still do today. He is my best friend, my husband and the father of my children. I thank God for him.

We celebrated yesterday with lunch with the families that here serving in the ministry. We'll be celebrating with lunch with our friends Ale, Alex and Sonia today as well. (Hopefully he'll feel well enough to eat...)

So far, no eggs...but they are coming!! :) Pictures will be posted soon.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

WOOHOO!! Happy birthday my friend! Enjoy Napoleon!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Matt!!! I love reading about all the adventures that you are getting to take. I hope you continue to share your journeys with us. We love and miss you guys so much.

Naomi

The McClain's said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes friends!

Mateo