Pages

1 Corinthians 3:4-9

"For when one says, "I follow Paul," and another, "I follow Apollos," are you not mere men?

What, after all, is Apollos? And what is Paul? Only servants, through whom you came to believe—as the Lord has assigned to each his task. I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God made it grow. So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow. The man who plants and the man who waters have one purpose, and each will be rewarded according to his own labor. For we are God's fellow workers; you are God's field, God's building."

1 Corinthians 3:4-9


Thursday, October 4, 2007

Introducing Cereal







I promised pictures of Cereal and I have finally gotten them on the computer and here they are! They were both taken not long after we got her. You can see how little she was when we first got her- she fit in one side of her food tray!

The other two pictures were taken just before we left. The one of Ethan and my mom I just LOVE! I had to post it so I could also talk about just how smart my son is :) He is learning to read and it is so amazing so I have to tell everyone about it! HE got a 100% on his spelling test last week! He is such a great kid! He started soccer today and it was so much fun watching him help defend the goal! He had a great time but he did ask me not to talk to him from the sidelines! I was just excited for him!! What can I say?

Then, finally the other picture is of the kids last tractor ride with their Pappy! I love this picture, too so I thought I'd put it on here!

Things are well today! God is good and his mercies are new every morning! Praise the Lord!

Love,
Brooke :)

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Cereal is sooooo cute!!! :D


I miss you and love you all!

Courtney


(old courtney, old courtney....she's a hundred and five years old and now she's.....a soup can!!)

I miss my song!! :(