Pages

1 Corinthians 3:4-9

"For when one says, "I follow Paul," and another, "I follow Apollos," are you not mere men?

What, after all, is Apollos? And what is Paul? Only servants, through whom you came to believe—as the Lord has assigned to each his task. I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God made it grow. So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow. The man who plants and the man who waters have one purpose, and each will be rewarded according to his own labor. For we are God's fellow workers; you are God's field, God's building."

1 Corinthians 3:4-9


Thursday, September 20, 2007

Yo tengo sueno!!!!




OK. I was rereading the last post and realized I spoke about a picture of Audrey in it and well, there is no picture of Audrey there...I really should write these posts when I more awake then at 10:00 at night! But I don't see that changing anytime soon...so again I ask, please be patient with me!!! As if you aren't used to being that way with me!!!!!

Anyway, here is that other picture I was talking about...and a few more :)

One is of a beautiful sunset that Mark took and the other is of youth group on La Finca shortly after we arrived in CR. You can see Ethan and Matt helping Marvin out during the Bible trivia game.

We love you all!

Love,
Brooke :)

Please pray on Saturday for a couple that we are in school with. Their names are John and Jenny McLamb and they have three little boys. Their youngest is Elijah and he is having surgery Satuday to repair a defect in his diaphragm. God has used them and their faithfulness to Him tremendously in my life this week. PLease pray for protection for Elijah against infection before, during and after the surgery and for the Lord to guide the hands of the surgeon and just for God to be glorified in this situation, in their lives and through the life of little Elijah- he is 8 months old.

No comments: