Pages

1 Corinthians 3:4-9

"For when one says, "I follow Paul," and another, "I follow Apollos," are you not mere men?

What, after all, is Apollos? And what is Paul? Only servants, through whom you came to believe—as the Lord has assigned to each his task. I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God made it grow. So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow. The man who plants and the man who waters have one purpose, and each will be rewarded according to his own labor. For we are God's fellow workers; you are God's field, God's building."

1 Corinthians 3:4-9


Tuesday, August 26, 2008

We're back...with internet troubles

Hi! Quick note to say we're back from Nicaragua. It was great- we LOVED it! I'll post pictures and more at a later time (I know I always say that...) but I only have a few minutes right now.

We are having some major troubles with our internet...still... Today is the first day I've been able to even get on the blog.

Please excuse the lack of posts and forgive me for not updating very much until we can get the problem fixed. Thanks :)

I wanted to post about a conversation I had with Isabelle today. She casually mentioned to me the other day that she wanted to be a doctor when she grew up. Then again today she mentioned it. After a few minutes she said..."well, I either want to be a doctor or I want to own my own store." I said "Really? You're own store? What kind of store would you like to have?" She said either a McDonald's or s Burger King. Then she said, "Well, I really like Taco Bell, so maybe that."

It was pretty cute. I am not sure where she got those two ideas but we'll see where God takes her!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome back my friends! Sorry about the internet problems! I hate it for you! Can't wait to see pics!

Sonia said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
I am missing the McClain clan immensely :(
Say hello to everyone for me! And yes, I will continue to write so you know what's up in my life. I'm sorry to hear about internet troubles...I hope racsa gets that taken care of pronto (I know that that's not going to happen but we can pray!) hahaha

mimi said...

hi glad your back