Pages

1 Corinthians 3:4-9

"For when one says, "I follow Paul," and another, "I follow Apollos," are you not mere men?

What, after all, is Apollos? And what is Paul? Only servants, through whom you came to believe—as the Lord has assigned to each his task. I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God made it grow. So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow. The man who plants and the man who waters have one purpose, and each will be rewarded according to his own labor. For we are God's fellow workers; you are God's field, God's building."

1 Corinthians 3:4-9


Friday, February 15, 2008

Sweet Love...part 2

Hello all, this is Mateo writing tonight. After reading what my wife wrote yesterday, I felt that I needed to tell the rest of the story about Audrey and the piece of chocolate. Well, as we (Brooke, Audrey, and myself) were walking home from school yesterday, Brooke was telling me the story about how Audrey "saved" the piece of chocolate for her. After Brooke finished telling me the story, she laughed a little and said, "Oh, by the way, you have a piece of candy too, dad." I said, "I do, from whom?" "Well, Brooke continued, you had a piece of chocolate also from Audrey." I replied, "I did, where is my piece of chocolate now, Audrey." Can anyone guess what she might have said? If you know my youngest daughter, you may know where this was going! She looked at me with that little mischevious smile and that twinkle in her squinted eyes and said,......" I ate yours daddy", and just continued to smile from ear to ear! What a precious moment that was.
Dear Lord, I am so blessed to have a beautiful wife and three beautiful (and often times mischevious) children. Thank you Lord for my family!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

What a sweet little girl you guys have. Of course all 3 of the kids are sweet! We miss you guys. I love reading about your adventures. Hope we get to see you all again someday. Love ya, Naomi and Clan